The future and its power

Always thinking about the future is not the best way to live your life. The days are made of unexpected events, so why should we think about the future everyday? Tomorrow will be a new journey and yesterday is already a good memory, but the next year is uncertain and we don't know what will happen. I think living is about present, not about future. You have to live the present in order to have a good future. So let the future in the future and live now before it's too late! ;)

The Future and its Power

Always thinking about the future is not the best way to live your life. The Days are made up of unexpected events, so why should we think about the future everyday? Tomorrow will be a new journey and yesterday is already a good memory, but the next year is uncertain and we don't know what will happen. I think living is about the present, not about the future. You have to live the present in order to have a good future. So let the future be in the future (or, leave the future for the future) and live now before it's too late! ;)

Interesting...