correct my fat burning article please

I have a free blog about weight loss, I help people lose weight for free, even ads I don't want to put them as you can check :)
I have a good experience in weight loss and I want help people for free, but my English is not good
Plz correct this article, and help me to help other people
The article:
When we talk about weight loss, most important thing we should care of is "how is the way we eat", if we have a healthy eating habit, So we will have the shape we want; and the fitness we deserve…
- Let's start about fat burning matter, why there are some people eat more than us, but they are not fat at all,
the answer is "Fat burning process", If you are ably to motivate fat burning process and make it faster and more performance then you won't gain extra weight even you ate more; So you will eat more and gain less weight, Yeah this possible.
And now we will talk about how we can stimulate fat burning process, here’s some advice:
1-Move more, Try to be active
2-workout at least 30 minutes a day
3-from the time to the time, Try to go somewhere without your car
4-Be active all the time: For example
- When you're calling someone on the phone, don’t stay sitting but keep walking during the call …
- Park your car away and walk to home on foot
- Any way, always remember that you should be more active.
5-other way helps fast fat burning is "spicy food", but don't eat that kind of food just from the time to the time, and you know why not ;)
--now take this great information
“Short duration after eating, the fat burning process performance becomes 50% more than normal time”
--How to use and benefit from this information
If you normally eat 3 times a day, Make it six time... but be Aware!!! Don't eat a large amount.
What you eat in three times eat it in six times, this is the concept. And this way you benefit the max from fat burning process.
And I can advise you to burn more fat you should drink Tea and Coffee, just so you know that tea is okay, but Coffee don't over use it, just for your health!
-other good way for fast fat burning is "Sports intensely" this way helps you burn fat while exercising and when you finish, after a short duration you will burn more and more, so may this last step is the best, so even it's tough and most people dislike, but you have to do it, for your health, your shape, your life deserve; or not?!
This’s my blog if want take a look
http://www.exweight.blogspot.com
Plz correct this, to help everyone want lose weight

When we talk about weight loss, the most important thing we should take care of is "how is the way we eat". If we develop a healthy eating habits, So we will have the shape we want, and the fitness we deserve… 

- Let's start about the fat burning matter: why there are are there some people who eat more than us, but they are not do not get fat at all?
    The answer is "Fat burning process". If you are ably to motivate fat burning process and make it faster and more performance (this is unclear) then you won't gain extra weight even if you ate eat more; So you will can eat more and gain less weight. Yeah this possible.
    1-Move more, Try to be active
    2-Workout at least 30 minutes a day
    3-From the time to the time, try to go somewhere without your car
    4-Be active all the time, for example:
    - Any way, Always remember that you should be more active.
    5-Other Another way that helps fast fat burning is eating spicy foods, but don't eat that kind of food just from the time to the time, (do you mean it's bad to eat it all the time, or is it good? this needs more clarity) and you know why not ;)
    --now take this great information
    “Short duration after eating, the fat burning process performance becomes 50% more than normal time” (who says this? If it is in quotations, that means somebody has said it. Make sure to put your reference and say who said it)
    If you normally eat 3 three times a day, Make it six times... but beware! be Aware!!! Don't eat a large amounts

What you eat in three times, eat it in six times, this is the concept. And This way you benefit the the most max from fat burning process.
    And I can advise you, in order to burn more fat, you should drink tea and coffee. just so you know that Tea is okay, but don't drink too much coffee, just for your health!
    -Other good ways for fast fat burning is "Sports intensely Intensity". This way helps you burn fat while exercising. and When you finish, after a short duration (unclear) you will burn more. and more, so may This last step is the best, so even it's tough and most people dislike it, but you have to do it for your health, your shape, the life you deserve. your life deserve; or not?!