About Easter Holiday

I know the easter holiday is related to the christian religion, but still I don't know what's the relation between the easter and the easter egg. I mean, where did the egg come from?
Until now, I haven't looked for the answer neither on the internet nor asking people. My guess is that the easter egg exists due to the opportunity to make easy money. Someone smart enough had the idea to create a specific product which could represent the spirit of the easter. So he created that cute chocolate egg and it make a huge success. To be honest, the spirit of the easter doesn't seem anything like that candy -.-

xoxo

About the Easter Holiday

I know the Easter holiday is related to the Christian religion, but still I don't know the relation between Easter and Easter eggs. I mean, where did the egg come from?
    Until now, I haven't looked for the answer either on the Internet or by asking people. My guess is that Easter eggs are produced to make easy money. Someone smart had the idea to create a specific product which could represent the spirit of Easter. So he created the cute chocolate eggs and they became a huge success. To be honest, the spirit of Easter doesn't seem anything like candy.

-.-

xoxo