Kyary's Ninja and Blooming Blossoms

I like the refrain below from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's latest song Ninja-ri Ban(g) Ban(g)

"Azayaka ni koi-shite, ninnja-ri, ban-ban.
Nan-daka, ninnja-ri, ban-ban,
Run-run-run,hanabira mo mau."

Some may wonder about what bloom has got to do with a ninjya girl in love;
but here in the lyrics, she is described as one so much in love, and trying to live it
to the full, inspiring herself as well as others in love by means of appreciative mind:
the season is implied as the most beautiful spring, with the Japanese favorite of Sakura,
or cherry blossoms, which are falling like pretty snow frakes.
The ideas of shrewd, clever, invincible ninja and the season of spring seem to get along
very well with the pretty, dreamy yet enchanting imegery of falling in love.
The mention of "flower" almost always imply spring and also fast changing beauty of
cherry blossoms .

You will have to use your imagination a little, in order to understand how the
ninjya girl looks up with her swelling heart at the ceiling of cherry blossoms
standing in a street of the big metro-police of Tokyo.
It is amazing how such a crowded and busy city host so many cherry trees
adorning city centers, especially at river banks and parks.

the Japanese seem to have a long-standing tradition of appreciating changing seasons,
welcoming a hint of coming seasons, especially.

We do not tend to say exactly what season but instead we have thousands of "hint" words
or phrases to imply it, which you are supposed to recognize if you are at all a moderately well-educated
cool citizen (the appreciation of old poems start in the primary school so basically everybody has
learned about those hints by the age of 12).

Kyary's Ninja and Blooming Blossoms

鮮やかに恋して、忍者りばんばん
    Nan-daka, ninnja-ri, ban-ban,

なんだか忍者りばんばん
    Run-run-run,hanabira mo mau."

Bloom bloom bloom 花弁も舞う、、、かな?

Some may wonder about what flowers have bloom has got to do with a ninjya girl in love;
    to the fullest, inspiring herself as well as others in love (by means of an appreciative mind)?:
    the season is implied as to be the most beautiful spring, the most beautiful of seasons, by reference to with the Japan'sese favorite of flower, the Sakura,
    or cherry blossoms, which are falling like pretty rose-hued snow frakes at the slightest stir of the wind.
    The ideas of the shrewd, clever, and invincible ninja and the season of spring seem to get go along
    very well with the pretty delicate, dreamy yet enchanting imegery imagery of falling in love.
    The mention of "flower" almost always implyies spring and also the fast-changingfading beauty of
    cherry blossoms .

ninjya girl looks up, with her swelling heart swelling with emotions, at the ceiling canopy of cherry blossoms
    standing in a the streets of the big metro-police metropolis of Tokyo.
    It is amazing how such a crowded and busy bustling city host can be home to so many cherry trees

The Japanese seem to have a long-standing tradition of appreciating the changing seasons,
    welcoming any hint of the coming seasons, especially.

We do not tend to say exactly what season it is but instead we have thousands of "hint" words
    or phrases to imply it, which you are supposed to recognize if you are at all even a moderately well-educated
    cool citizen (the appreciation of for old poems start is taught in the primary school so basically everyonebody has
    learned about to recognize those hints by the age of 12).

Bravo, what beautiful imagery you have painted!