Jakarta is beautifull City

Hello, Today I want to describe some beautifull place in Jakarta. I lived in Jakarta. The Capital City of Indonesia. It is Monas (National Monument). Monas has height 132 meter or 433 feets. The purpose this Monument is for remember how Indonesia Poeple fight Netherland Colonial for get Freedom. Monas build when Soekarno Era ( The first Indonesian President). That begin build at 17 Agustus 1961, then finish. And Monas launching at 12 Juli 1975. I think If many poeple come to Jakarta their must visit Monas. We can go to peak Monas with elevator. Then we can see all of Jakarta from top Monas.
Second, I want to tell about Kota Tua or Batavia Lama ( Old Batavia). There place 1,3 km, in North Jakarta. Many old museum in Old Batavia like
Third, I will describe about Ancol.I think its like Universal Studio Indonesia. But it doesnt good enough when we call it Universal Studio. Ancol is a beach. And many recreation place there. Like waterboom, seaworld, flying fox. banana boat, roller coaster, niagara, and anything else.
Picture of Monas

Jakarta is beautiful City

Hello, Today I want to describe some beautiful places in Jakarta. I lived in Jakarta, the Capital City of Indonesia. This beautiful place is Monas (National Monument). Monas has a height of 132 meters or 433 feet. The purpose this Monument is to remember how the Indonesian people fought Netherland Colonialists to get freedom. Monas was built during the Soekarno Era ( The first Indonesian President). They begin building on 17 August. 1961, then finished. The launching of Monas launching was on 12 Juli, 1975. I think if many poeple come to Jakarta they must visit Monas. We can go to peak Monas with elevator. Then we can see all of Jakarta from top Monas.
    Second, I want to tell about Kota Tua or Batavia Lama ( Old Batavia). Their place is 1,3 km from the city center, in North Jakarta. Many old museum can be found in Old Batavia like
    Third, I will describe about Ancol. I think it's like Universal Studios in Indonesia, but it doesnt sound good enough when we call it Universal Studios. Ancol is a beach, with many recreational places there, like waterboom, seaworld, flying fox, banana boat, roller coaster, niagara and much else.
    Picture of Monas

[Good job.  It looks beautiful.]