SENDING A COMERCIAL EMAIL

Dear Mr Down,

I am writing to confirm that we are very interested in your product.

Please send me the relevant catalogue with the full product line. We will review the different products in details before sending you an official order.

We think that the price is a little bit above our budget. would it be possible to have a discount considering the high amount we are buying? Please find attached the document with the list of different products that we would want to buy.

Kind regards,

SENDING A COMERCIAL EMAIL

Dear Mr. Down,

I am writing to confirm that We are very interested in your products. [In a real letter, you must let them know which product you are interested in unless, they sell only one product.  This is to prevent misunderstanding. Sorry, igonor this remark.  I see you have something in the end.  This is why I change "product" into "products"] Can you please send me the relevant catalogue with the full product line. We will review the different products in details before sending you an official order. [This is understood]

We think that the price is a little bit above our budget.[Don't say this so directly.  It says that you guys are too poor to afford.  Even if this is so, you don't want to show your dirty underwear to the world to know.] would it be possible to have Will there be a discounts considering the for high volume orders amount we are buying? If so, please let us know the minimum requirements.  Thank you.

Please find the attached the document with the list of different for the products that we would want to buy are interested in.

Kind regards Sincerely,

SENDING A COMERCIAL EMAIL

Dear Mr Down,

We think that the price is a little bit above our budget. Would it be possible to negotiate considering the high amount we are buying intend to buy? Please readfind the attached document, within it is the list of the different products that we would want to buy.

with warm regards,

---

This may not be perfect, but it should help.

I hope