Would you revise my writing??

1.The companies wants to know how students have abilities to cope with problems
in working place.

2. So university students have to participate in lots of activities during school life.
for example, voluntary services and teaching something for low-income families and participating
the contest relative to our major or something.

3. Getting jobs in the world, It's getting hard in everywhere because of bad economy.

4. Highly competitive condition changes atmosphere of university life.
Many students concentrate to get a good job after graduation.

Would you please revise my writing??

in the working place workforce.

2. So University students have to participate in a lots of activities during school life.
    for example, Examples are: voluntary services, and teaching something for to low-income families, and or participating in
    the contests relative related to our major or something interests.

3. Getting jobs Everywhere in the world, it's getting hard in everywhere to find jobs because of the bad economy.

4. Highly competitive conditions  (what kind of competitive conditions? ^_^) changes the atmosphere of university life.
    Many students concentrate to on getting a good job after graduation.

Someday my Korean will be as good as your English!!  ^_^

Would you please revise my sentences writing?? Thanks.

1.The Companies wants want to know how students have abilities to cope with problems in the working place environment.

2. So University students have are required to participate in lots of many activities during school life.
    For example, voluntary services and volunteerism, teaching something for in low-income areas families, and or participating in the contests relative related to our their majors or something.

3. Getting jobs anywhere is  in the world, It's getting hard in everywhere because of in times of bad economic downturn.

4. The highly competitive conditions in the real world changes the atmosphere of university life. Many students concentrate to in getting a good job after even before graduation. [The meaning is the different but this makes better writing]

Would you revise my writing??

1.The companies wants to know how students develope abilities to cope with problems
    in working place.

for example, voluntary services, and teaching something for low-income families and participating
    the contests relative to our majors or other subjects.

3. Getting jobs in the world is getting hard in everywhere because of bad economy.

4. Highly competitive conditions change the atmosphere of university life.
    Many students concentrate to getting a good job after graduation.

[Good work.]

Would you revise my writing??

in working place.

[Good work.]