#2. Learning new words by writing a little story

New words: relinquish, dreary, composedly, reproachful, soothingly, protrude, permeate, dodgy, slight, fluke.

"What is fluke!" exclaimed a boy with protruded eyes and picked up a wallet from the road. An old woman mumbled something in reproachful tone when she was walking past him. Her words were permeated with hatred. The boy composedly slighted her remark but the woman stopped and looked over.

Our lucky boy realized she didn't want to relinquish and he was right.The old woman absolutely went toward him. So he had no choice as to turn to dodgy alley and quicken his pace. In his surprise the woman didn't relinquish the hope to catch him up. After sometimes she gave up but she looked really dreary about failed chase.

The boy took a breath and went slower, his godsend soothingly was dangling in his pocket.

"What is fluke!" exclaimed a boy with protrudinged eyes and as he picked up a wallet from the road. An old woman mumbled something in reproachingful tone when she was walking walked past him. Her words were permeated with in hatred. The boy composedly slighted her remark  but muttered something and the woman felt slighted.  She stopped and looked back over.

Our streetwise lucky boy realized that she didn't want to relinquish meant business and he was right.__The old woman absolutely flipped and went towards him menancingly. So he had no choice as duck into turn to dodgy the alley quickly and quicken his pace. In his surprise, the dodgy woman did not relinquish her the hope to catch him up. However, after awhile sometimes she gave up but she looked looking really all dreary about after the failed chase.

The boy took a breath and went slowedown.  His godsend soothingly was dangling hands jangling soothingly at the godsend gift in his pocket.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dodgy

An excellent way to increase your vocabulary.