Longing

There are days, when I miss something and I don't know what.. That's really annoying feeling. I can't name person or thing, but I know that I miss something or somebody.. This almost give me a physical pain and I can't relieve it even with food(:P) In these days I forgetting that I am optymist.. I just wanna sleep and just stop feeling it..
Somebody have the same feeling or I am just weird? Sorry for that negative note but, I am so sad today:(

Longing

There are days, when I miss something and I don't know what it is.. That's a really annoying feeling. I can't name a person or a thing, but I know that I miss something or somebody.. This almost gives me physical pain and I can't relieve it even with food(:P) These days (lately?) I forget that I am an optimist.. I just wanna sleep and stop feeling this way..
    Does anyone have the same feeling  (has anyone had the same feeling before) or am I just weird? Sorry for that negative note but, I am so sad today:(

Longing

There are days, when I miss something, and I don't know what it is.. That's a really annoying feeling. I can't name person or thing, but I know that I miss something or somebody.. This almost gives me a physical pain, and I can't relieve it even with food (:P). In these days I am forgetting that I am optimist.. I just want to sleep and just stop feeling this..
    Has anyone have the same feeling or am I just weird? Sorry for that negative note but, I am so sad today :(

Sometimes we just don't feel in the mood to be happy... I guess it's a normal part of being human. It is OK to feel sad or lack of energy some days, but don't let that feeling brings you down. Look for some activity that cheers you up! Smile girl! :)