Some words about the Flat Design

Today I discovered the Flat Design. It's a name used in the design community to talk about new minimalists templates borning everywhere in web. Windows 8 and the new Google was the first in this movement with their design without shadows or glossy and made to be responsive. It's especially an answer to the use more and more frequently of internet on our mobiles. Typo is queen and sentences must can be read with a resolution of 240*400 or 1920*1080.

If I can make a resume of the Flat Design : flashy but classy colors, a responsive design, a typography styled and flat icons.

It's me again! :D

Some words about the Flat Design

Today I discovered the concept of Flat Design. It's a name used in the design community to talk about new minimalists templates borning appearing everywhere in web on the Web. Windows 8 and the new Google (Google what? Chrome?) was the first in this movement with their design without shadows or glossy and made to be responsive (What do this mean exactly?). It's a solution especially an answer to the used more and more frequently especially of on the Internet and on our mobiles phones. Typography ("Typo" means faute d'orthographe) is queen and sentences must can be be able to be read with a resolution of 240*400 or 1920*1080.

If I can make a resume Here is a summary of the Flat Design: (no space before colons either) flashy but classy colors, a responsive (meaning?) design, a styled typography and flat icons.

I hope this helps!