PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SPEAKING PART

TOPIC: Someone you have studied work with

Ok, then, I guess I could start off by answering who the person was, I’d go for Emily, a classmate of mine when I was a primary school student. We have been friends for more 15 years.

Going on to the next point which is when I first met her, I really need to add here is that I almost met her on the first day when I went to the primary school, mainly because she was really a knockout and she always could stand out above others for her beautiful outward appearance.

And now with reference to whether we had a good relationship, really I should probably say definitely yes. In fact, we used to play together after school. I will never forget about the time when we played on the vast field near where I lived.

As a final point, if time permits, I would like bring in the point of whether other people like her, I suppose I should also say yes. It was surprising to find that many people would like making acquaintance with her at the first sight.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SPEAKING PART

Ok, then, I guess I could start off by answering who the person was. I’d go for Emily, a classmate of mine when I was a primary school student. We have been friends for more 15 years.

This is a long sentence. It might be better to make it two sentences.

As a final point, if time permits, I would like bring in the point of whether other people like her. I suppose I should also say yes. It was surprising to find that many people would like making acquaintance with her at the first sight.

It sounds like a good speech!