Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Study English

Today is March 27,I am learning English for two hours.I think study English is very difficult.I don't konw how to study English.Just then,I meet a new friend Miss Lizzie Chu,I'm glad to see her!

Study English

My stab at it:

Today is March 27th, I've been studying English for two hours. I think that studying English is very difficult. I don't know which is the best way to study it but, right while I was reflecting upon this, I met a new friend, Miss Lizzie Chu. I'm so glad to see her.

-revised version-

Today is March 27. I am studying English for two hours and it is very difficult. I don't know how am I going to study it but then, I'm so glad to meet a new friend and her name is Miss Lizzie Chu.

~ Avoid redundacy. If you can put all the details in on sentence, just do it :) It's much better. ^^