English Teachers

I have been studying English for years. During the years I have had teachers from America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the U.K.

To be honest, I like and enjoy lessons taught by American teachers. They seem to me very alive and optimistic; they know how to interact with students; they smile a lot; prepare various activities and games so their lessons are not boring.

I am aware that each teacher is different and what I said above does not apply for all Americans. I do not want to generalize either as I have been taking English lessons these days and have two excellent teachers from Australia.

However, if someone asked me, who I would choose as an English teacher, I would answer – "American!"

English Teachers

To be honest, I like and enjoy lessons taught by American teachers. They seem to me to be very alive and optimistic, they know how to interact with students, they smile a lot, and prepare various activities and games so their lessons are not boring.

I am aware that each teacher is different and what I have said above does not apply for to all Americans. I do not want to generalize either as I have been taking English lessons these days and have two excellent teachers from Australia.

However, if someone (asked me/were to ask me), who I would choose as an English teacher, I would answer – "American!"

English Teachers

However, if someone asked me, who I would choose as an English teacher, I would answer –

Hello There,

I just would like to comment on how good your English is! I am also a Czech and know  how hard it is to study a foreign language. So I just wanted to say well done, great job and keep studying. I lived in Australia for almost 5 years and australians are still the most amazing, friendly people on earth for me but I understand what you mean about americans. They are brought up to be optimistic and positive and they behave like that even though they don't need to feel like that every day. Australians are more 'true'. The sentence 'no worries,mate' describes them completely and it is amazing to be part of their culture. But this is the thought about people in general not about teachers.All the best. Kamila

English Teachers