Can you correct me pleaese?

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why
you think it has changed people’s lives.
• automobiles
• bicycles
• airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Transportation vehicles have totally changed human beings lives. Every kind of vehicles has its impact on lives and makes them easier and comfortable. Everyone has his/her view. In my opinion, bicycle has the most changes in our lives for many reasons but I provide three in this essay.
Firstly, imagine your lives with bicycle. You bike it every day and regularly. This way you do your works and exercise simultaneously. Biking bicycle can help you to be healthy. When you are aging, your body needs less chemical medicine.
Secondly, the environment climate has tendency toward warming with spiking trend. If people use bicycle for daily affairs, pollution would reduce. So, we will have tidy air and prevent globe warming. This phenomenon has many bad effects on human beings and surroundings which can cause critical problems in future.
Last but not least, your body and mind work when you drive bike. You can improve your concentration ability by doing this.
In conclusion, bike is associated to healthy condition for air and live beings. Personally, I think for these features it undoubtedly has the most important role in our everyday life.