Picture of Dorian Grey

Recently i've read a really thought provoking book "Picture of Dorian Grey" by Oskar Wilde. When i've read this book i've started to think a lot. This sad story about one man who want run away from mental anguish. He lost his love so he started to take drugs, drink a lot, etc. An artist - his friend, who painted the picture of Dorian, wanted to return friend to normal life, but Dorian killed the artist. I think that Dorian became mad. Picture like mirror , it 's show real soul of Dorian .On the picture he became old as more as more his soul became dirty. In the end of book he decides to destroy the picture, because of he dies. Oskar Wilde can push on thinking, can't he.

Picture of Dorian Grey

Picture of Dorian Grey

Recently i've read a really thought provoking book "Picture of Dorian Grey" by Oskar Wild. When i've read this book i've started to think a lot. This sad story about one man who want run away from mental anguish. He lost his love so he started to take drugs, drink a lot, etc. An artist - his friend, who painted the picture of Dorian, wanted to return friend to normal life, but Dorian killed the artist. I think that Dorian became mad. Picture like mirror , it 's show real soul of Dorian .On the picture he became old as more as more his soul became dirty. In the end of book he decides to destroy the picture, because of he dies. Oskar Wild can push on thinking, can't he.