My first day in italki

This is my first day in italki.A friends shared this website with me,so I'm here.This is really a wonderful place,where I can meet a lot of new friends from all over the world,which is totally different from my daily life.I decide to practice my spoken and written English carefully everyday.I really want to improve my English level.I want to go abraod to lead a different life.My dear friends,would you help me?

My first day on italki

This is my first day on italki. A friends shared this website with me, so I'm here. (<-- this is good, but [so here I am!] sounds very natural)

This is really a wonderful place, where I can meet a lot of new friends from all over the world, which is totally different from my daily life. I decided to practice my spoken and written English carefully everyday. I really want to improve my English level. I want to go abraod to lead a different life. My dear friends, would you help me?

-------

Wow, your English is great! Keep it up! (^_^)

By the way, for written English, you add a space after the punctuation.

Wrong: Hello,friends!My name is Kachi .Do you like italki?pleased to meet you!

Correct: Hello, friends! My name is Kachi. Do you like italki? Pleased to meet you!