Is all-day long TV programs a positive development?

In some countries, TV programs are transmitted throughout the day and night, this issue has aroused much social concern. Some people say the positivity outweighs the negativity, while some others say it's a completely negative development.
I believe this phenomenon has given us both beneficial and harmful sides. On the one hand, it's unavoidable that more and more TV programs will appear on the screen with the development of high-tech as well as audience's various need. I should admit some TV programs truly do a world of good to us. They can enlarge our horizon and enrich our knowledge. However, on the other hand, watching too much TV will make you short eye-sighted and waste much precious time, which you can spend on your study or work. Under this circumstance, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.
To some extent, TV programs do play a positive role in our daily life. With forecast we can know the climate, with journalism we can know the news around the world, with comedy we can gain much joy. So I consider as long as the quality of these programs are terrific and we can control our time spent on watching TV, it'll be a positive development definitely.

Is "all-day long TV programs" a positive development?

In some countries, TV programs are transmitted throughout the day and night this issue which has aroused much social concern. Some people say the positivity outweighs the negativity, while others feel it's a completely negative development.

I believe this phenomenon has given us both beneficial and harmful effects sides. On the one hand, it's unavoidable that more and more TV programs will appear on the screen, especially with the development of the high-tech sector as well as the demand from the audience. I should admit that some TV programs truly do a world of good to us. They can enlarge expand our horizon and enrich our knowledge. However, on the other hand, watching too much TV will can make you short eye- sighted and waste much precious time, which you can could use to spend on your study or work. Under this circumstance, From that standpoint the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

To some extent, TV programs do play a positive role in our daily life. With From weather forecast we can know what weather to expect the climate, through journalism we can watch the news around the world and with comedy we can relax and gain much joy. So I consider Therefore, I would say, as long as quality of these programs are terrific offer a value and we can control limit our time spent on watching TV, this development could definitely be positive.