Competition in My Own World

Once my mother told me a story that in afrecia, when a antelope wakes every morning, the first it think about is I must run faster than the fastest lion or I'll be killed. At the same time, the lion wakes up form his dream, the first the line thinks about is,"i must be able to catch the slowest antelope or I will strave to death. So all most at the same time, the antelope and the lion get up and start running towards the rising sun.
This is life, full of chances and challenges. Wgether you are an antelope or a lion, you must go ahead when the sun rises. For students, it is just the same. If we do not study hard, sooner or later, we will fall behind the other students. At first,I don't what the word “exam” meant. Later, I knew an exam was a kind of competition. In competitions, there are alwayswinners and losers. As I grew up, I got to know the competition well. In one's life, there must be competitions, so we can improve.

Competition in My Own World

Once my mother told me a story that took place in afrecia(Africa), when an antelope wakes every morning, the first it thing to think about is "I must run faster than the fastest lion or I'll be killed. At the same time, the lion wakes up form his dream, the first the line thinks about is(I didn't know what you meant),"i must be able to catch the slowest antelope or I will starve to death. So all most at the same time, the antelope and the lion get up and start running towards the rising sun.
    This is life, full of chances and challenges. whether you are an antelope or a lion, you must go ahead when the sun rises. For students, it is just the same. If we do not study hard, sooner or later, we will fall behind the other students. At first,I didn't  know what the word “exam” meant. Later, I knew\found out an exam was a kind of competition. In competitions, there are alway swinners and losers. As I grew up, I got to know the competition well. In one's life, there must be competitions, so that we can improve.

Competition in My Own World

Once my mother told me a story that in africia, when a antelope wakes every morning, the first  thing it think about is I must run faster than the fastest lion or I'll be killed. At the same time, the lion wakes up form his dream, the first the line thinks about is,"i must be able to catch the slowest antelope or I will strave to death. So all most at the same time, the antelope and the lion get up and start running towards the rising sun.