An old story

When I was child, my father used to told me a lot of stories. One of these was about a church on the top of an hill in my village. There were a wolf and a fox. The warden of the church used to season his bruss ( a kind of cheese) on the cellar of the church. Both the animals knew that and so they introduced themselves into the church through a narrow window to eat the warden's bruss. But the fox was more cleaver than the wolf and sometimes she went near the small window to verify her size. At the end of the story the warden arrived and the fox was able to escape through the window but the wolf couldn't beacause his belly was too big. I can't remember the wolf's punishment but the story was about the fox's cunning.

An old story

When I was a child, my father used to tell me a lot of stories.  One of these was about a church on the top of a hill in my village.  There was a wolf and a fox.  The warden of the church used to season his bruss (a kind of cheese) in the cellar of the church.  Both the animals knew that and so they entered the church through a narrow window to eat the warden's bruss.  But the fox was more clever than the wolf and sometimes she went through a small window.  At the end of the story the warden arrived and the fox was able to escape through the window, but the wolf couldn't because his bell was too big.  I can't remember the wolf's punishment but the story was about the fox's cunning.

You write very well in English.  There were only a few minor errors.  Good work!