Learning English is very distressed

Today is the second day when i came here(italk). I think italki is a good place to improve my English. But i also feel i can't speak. Make a appropriate sentence is to difficult for me. I saw some guys write. So many words i can't know that means.I'm anxious about that. who can help me?And give me some advices to help me improve my English level.Thanks a lot .I hope i can make many friends in italk. Y(^_^)Y I still happy to help you to learn Chinese if you're Interested in Chinese. 3/27/2013。

Learning English is very distressing

Today is the second day when I have come here(italki). I think italki is a good place to improve my English. But I also feel I can't speak it. Making an appropriate sentence is too difficult for me. I saw some guys write. They use so many words I can't know that means don't know (or [don't understand]). I'm anxious about that. Who can help me and give me some advices to help me improve my English level? Thanks a lot. I hope i can make many friends in italki. Y(^_^)Y I'm still happy to help you to learn Chinese if you're Interested in Chinese. 3/27/2013。

------------

Keep going! Your English is very easy to understand! *(^_^)* Sometimes I'm really anxious, too, but everybody has to study a lot to learn new words. I think you're doing great!