About my job(please correct me )

Hello everyone,I am living and working in shanghai ,China.To make it easy for all of you to know me ,I 'll introduce myself and my job to you ,I am in marketing of class electronic information which is called "物联网" in Chinese ,it's means we can make everything to be connected in a system by some carriers such as RFID(radio frequency identification devices ) tag ,I am very fond and proud of my job through it is hard and always make me tired ,I think this job will make me success ,and I'll have a bright future ,I believe .So I'll try my best to be a professional man in the business and if you are interesting in RFID and 物联网(things of internet ),we can discuss it.

About my job(please correct me )

Hello everyone.  I am living and working in Shanghai ,China.  To make it easy for all of you to know me, I 'll introduce myself and my job to you.  I am in marketing of class electronic information which is called "物联网" in Chinese.  It means we can connect everything in a system by some carriers such as RFID(radio frequency identification devices ) tags.  I am very fond and proud of my job, though it is hard and always make me tired.  I think this job will make me successful and I'll have a bright future ,I believe . So I'll try my best to be a professional man in the business and if you are interested in RFID and 物联网(things of internet ),we can discuss it.