Getting a job.

Since I was back in Korea I haven`t studied English than before. And I am getting used to living Korea and Korea life.
And I am finding a job that gives me stress so much.
To live Korea is very hard and I didn`t compare with anything in Canada. Here I am comparing everything and am considered other people`s thinking even though it is not a important for me.
Sign...
Now and then I wish i was born in other countries.

Getting a job.

Since I'm was back in Korea, (or Since returning to Korea) I haven`t studied English than before. And  and I am still getting used to living in Korea and Korean life again.
    And I am also finding a job (the term "looking for a job" is more commonly used) and this that gives me stresses me so much (or this gives me a lot of stress).
    To live in Korea is very hard and I didn`t compare it with anything in Canada. Here, I am comparing it with everything and am considered also considering other people`s thinking even though it is not as important for me.
    Sign Sigh...
    Now and then, I wish i was born in other countries.

Hi Olivia, this was a good attempt but some of your sentences were difficult to understand and didn't put across what you wanted to mean as well. But don't be discouraged! With practice, your writing will only get better. On another note, don't feel so down! We can't change the past (and definitely can't change where we were born), but we can make decisions now that will make us happier.

Look on the bright side! Incidentally, here's a song which might cheer you up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UP86bciVA