My ideal life

When it comes to the topic of dream, everyone has his own pursuit. Some want to be scientists or artists, others would like to found companies or run farms. However, I am fond of travelling around the world. In other words, my ideal life is on the journey to enjoy the world.
Some beautiful pictures are always painted in my mind, just like a nice movie.
In the sunny days, I canoe on the river in Venise, taking the sunshine shower and appreciating the unique architectures. In Paris, I stand on the top of Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark to get a bird's eye view of the whole city. In addition, I am amazed at the colorful wild animals when I hike through the rainforest of Amazon. Also, I climb the top of Mount Qomolangma, enjoying the superb beauties of the vast world. My imagination can’t stop.
Would you like to travel with me?

My ideal life

When it comes to the topic of dreaming, everyone has his own pursuit. Some want to be scientists or artists, others would like to found companies or run farms. However, I am fond of travelling around the world. In other words, my ideal life is on the journey to enjoy the world.
    In the sunny days, I canoe on the river in Venice, taking the sunshine shower and appreciating the unique architectures. In Paris, I stand on the top of Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark to get a bird's eye view of the whole city. In addition, I am amazed at the colorful wild animals when I hike through the rainforest of Amazon. Also, I climb the top of Mount Qomolangma, enjoying the superb beauties of the vast world. My imagination can’t stop.
    Would you like to travel with me? that was very good keep studying