Spring

Out of all the seasons, I like spring the best. Because I feel the strength of the nature. I recognize their power that the young green leaves which begins to sprout, and begins to bloom many pretty flowers.
四季の中で、私は春が一番好きです。自然の力強さを感じます。毎年、芽を出し始めた柔らかな若葉や開花し始めた可愛い花々に自然の持つ力強いエネルギーを感じるのです。

Have you ever seen so many cherry blossom petals danced with a spring breeze?
あなたは今までにたくさんの花びらが春の暖かな風にのって散る様子を見たことがありますか?

I think that it’s just like a kind of music. So I love the scene which is elegant slow and sweet. 
私はそれを音楽のように思うのです。だから、私はその優雅でゆっくりと切なくて優しい風景が好きです。
Out of all flowers, I like white-blossomed magnolia. It is a flower telling spring and the meaning of the flower is “the love of nature.” I love the flower like white china.
全ての花の中で、一番好きなものは”白木蓮”です。それは、春を告げる花で、花言葉は”自然への愛”。

What is your favorite flower?
あなたのお気に入りの花は何ですか?

Spring

Out of all seasons, I like spring the best. Because I feel the strength of the nature. I recognize the power of the young green leaves which begin to sprout, and many pretty flowers begin to bloom .

Have you ever seen so many cherry blossom petals dancing with a spring breeze?

I think that it’s just like a kind of music. So I love the scene which is elegant, slow and sweet. 
    Out of all flowers, I like white-blossomed magnolia best. It is a flower which is a symbol for spring and the meaning of the flower is “the love of nature.” I love flowers like white china.

What is your favorite flower?
    あなたのお気に入りの花は何ですか?

私も木蓮が大好きです。それに、夏には朝顔が大好きです。全ての花は綺麗と思います。最近、パソコンの側にいつも花が置いてあります。2012年の春の俳句

入静 夜覚醒で 芽出たかな