I am recovered

I am so glad that someone will correct my notebook entry,and now I am interested in writing it.
I have been feeling well for two days,and I resolved my health problem by myself. Because every day after lunch I will drink half cup of water,and after long time this habit hurt my weak stomach.So for long time I don't feel well.
Tomorrow morning I am going to Milan for attending a wedding ceramony,and then I am going to Genova where my sister live.
I am going to get back on Monday. If everything is good, I will restart to book English lesson on Skype.

I am recovered!

I am so glad that someone will correct my notebook entry, and now I am interested in writing one.

I have been feeling well for two days now and resolved my health problem. I was ill because I drank a half a cup of water every day, after lunch. This habit hurt my weak stomach and I didn't feel well for a long time. 

Tomorrow morning, I am going to Milano to attend a wedding ceramony, and then I am going to Genova where my sister lives.

I am going to get back on Monday. If everything goes well, I will restart booking English lesson on Skype.

I am is correct, however, I'm would be fine as well.