Alex
What I will do now. I will now go to bed, so that I can tomorrow get up early. In Germany we have now 01:50 AM o'clock. Before I go to bed, I must looking for my cat. My cat is outside my house. Don't worry! I have allowed her to run out. It's normal by me. My cat can go out or go in as she will. Sometimes she sleeps out of doors and comes in if she feels hungry. If outside much too cold I don't let my cat out. Then she is pissed off. :D This is my cat. :)
1

What I'm doing now. will do now.

I am going  will now go to bed now, so that I can tomorrow get up early tomorrow. In Germany we have it is now 01:50 AM o'clock. Before I go to bed, I must looking for have to find my cat. My cat is outside of my house. Don't worry! I have allowed let her to run out. It's normal. by me. My cat can go out or go in in and out as she wants (likes) will. Sometimes she sleeps out of doors outside and comes in if she feels hungry. If outside much too cold it is too cold outside, I don't let my cat out. Then she is pissed off. :D

This is my cat. :)

What I will do now.

I will now go to <a id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration: underline;" title="Click to Continue > by Text-Enhance" href="#">bed</a>, so that I can get up early tomorrow. In Germany it is 01:50 AM . Before I go to bed, I must look for my cat. My cat is outside my house. Don't worry! I allow her to run out. It's normal. My cat can go out or go in if she pleases. Sometimes she sleeps outside and will come in if she is feeling hungry. If it is cold outside, I don't let my cat out otherwise she will become pissed off.

Very beautiful cat :-)