Chad
Switch! Due to easier materials for me to gain and it being my first official language learning experience outside of my native tongue, I have decided it would be better for me to switch to Spanish. Anyone who is Spanish, hit me up and you can help get me on the right path as well as me helping you with your English. Also, anyone else reading this that does not know Spanish but is wanting to practice their English I would be more than happy to help you speak, write and practice in English. Good day!
Hello Chad. I am Ulises from Perú. So I am a native speaker of Spanish and I want to improve my english.

Здравствуйте ,ищу друга , кто поможет учить английский , а я помогу учить русский.
Пишите.
Скайп
sportregion74

Hi chad, I am looking for someone who is native english spaker and can help me with speaking and writing. I could help you with your Spanish.
hi chad i look people with practis mi speaking y from colombia and my native lenguge is español i help you learn español an you help my practice my speking
Chad, hi! I don't know Spanish, but I know Russian. If you need my help, I'll be glad to help. And I'd like to practice my English. Are you studing or working? On what level is your Russian? If I made mistakes, please correct me:)