My essay was too bad T___T

Yester day I have an interview for a position of Administrative Officer.
I went to the office by bus, it's took time for 40 minutes.
When I arrived I went to 13th floor by elevator.
At the reception desk the staff gave me an application form to filled in and also had an essay too!
T____T The content was about tourist industry in Thailand.
And this is the essay I wrote. (Some parts that I can recalled)

>>> For Thailand, The tourist industry make much more income for the country. The number of foreigners come to travel in Thailland have been increase.
There are many benefits that motivate travellers trying to visit this land of smile such as delicious food,cheap price of hotels and resort,beautiful beaches in the south, good atmosphere in the north and some kind people that always help you when you have any problem.
However, there are also problems about potential management such as traffic jam in the big city, low technology and many wastes in travel place.
I think the tourist industry will have better management by control quality of travellers and services, develop technology to comfortable... (I forgot this sentence.)
and ready to serves.
-End-

My essay was too bad T___T

Yesterday I had an interview for the position of Administrative Officer.
    I went to the office by bus, it took me for 40 minutes.
    When I arrived I went to the 13th floor by an elevator.
    And the below is the essay I wrote. (The parts that I can recalled)

>>> For Thailand, the tourist industry makes much more income for the country. The number of foreigners come to travel in Thailland have been increased.
    There are many benefits that motivate travellers trying to visiting this land of smile, such as the  delicious food, low price of hotels and resorts, beautiful beaches in the south, good atmosphere in the north and some kind people that always help you when you have any problem.
    However, there are also problems about the potential management, such as traffic jam in the big city, low technology and many wastes in tourist spots.
    I think the tourist industry will be better managed by controlling the quality of travellers and services; developing technology to comfortable (grammatically wrong by using an adjective after 'to' but then the sentence isn't finished, so I can't comment)... (I forgot this sentence.)
    and ready to serves.
    -End-

My essay was too bad T___T

Yesterday I have an interview for the position of Administrative Officer.
    I went to the office, it took over 40 minutes to get there by bus.
    When I arrived I used the elevator to get to the 13th floor. 
    At the reception desk the staff gave me an application form and an essay to fill in as well!
    T____T The content was about the tourist industry in Thailand.
    And this is the essay I wrote. (Some parts that I can recall)

>>> in Thailand, the tourist industry makes a lot of income for the country. The number of foreigners come to travel in Thailand has been increasing.
    There are many attractions that motivate travellers to visit the "land of smiles" such as delicious food, cheap hotels and resorts, beautiful beaches in the south, a good atmosphere in the north and kind people that always help you with any problem.
    However, there are also problems with management such as the traffic jams in the big city, outdated technology and lots of garbage in tourist areas.
    I think the tourist industry will benefit from increased quality control management for travellers and services, which develop technology and increase comfort... (I forgot this sentence.)
    and ready to serves.
    -End-

I revised it based on making the passage more understandable. But overall the ideas you present are great and you spell very well. Continue to practice knowing when you put -ED on the end of a word.

My essay was too bad T___T

and ready to serves.
    -End-

The tourist industry brings a lot of money in to Thialand. In fact, the number of tourist contiues to increase every year. Not only does Thialand benefit from tourist spending money on the economy. But tourist benefit because they can buy delicious food at the market, and they can stay at beautiful resorts and hotels close to the beach for a reasonable cost in the South. In the North, tourist have no problems finding the help they need to navigate big cities avoiding traffic jams, adapting to Thialand's technology and seeing the main attractions the North has to offer. In the future, Thialand can better manage the tourist industry by providing quality services that meet tourist needs.

My essay was too bad T___T

Yesterday I had an interview for a position of Administrative Officer.
    I went to the office by bus, it took me 40 minutes.
    When I arrived I went to the 13th floor by elevator.
    T____T The content was about the tourist industry in Thailand.

>>> For Thailand, the tourist industry makes most of the income for the country. The number of foreigners come to travel in Thailland have been increased.
    There are many benefits that motivate travellers trying to visit the land of smiles such as delicious food,cheap price of hotels and resorts,beautiful beaches in the south, good atmosphere in the north and some kind people that always help you when you have any problem.
    However, there are also problems about potential management such as traffic jams in the big city, low technology and many wastes in travel places.
    I think the tourist industry will have better management by control quality of travellers and services, developed technology and good services to comfortable... (I forgot this sentence.)
    and ready to serves.
    -End-

some grammar mistakes that you need to look at, do remember past and present tense for example YESTERDAY I HAD A PARTY

TODAY I HAVE TO GO TO THE PARTY

Your spelling is perfect. Good effort!