What to do after finishing a degree?

I am mulling over/considering some ideas:

First one (and not easy in my country) is to find a job. As far as my first degree (Tourism) I could work as a recepcionist. This option is very difficult given that I would need first an Advanced English certificate and at least a year of experience working for free. Regarding my second degree -Public Relations and Advertising- it's even more difficult. I would also need a master or some kind of specialisation in a field (Accounts, Copywriting, creativity, and so on...)

Second one would be going abroad. Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough foreign language level to go abroad. So I should consider only Spanish-speaking countries. This could be an option but I need to outwigh pros and cons.

Thirdly, keep studying. Unfortunately, to keep up my academic career I would need languages certificates or a "master" (here it's an specialisation and very expensive, not affordable). If I start a new degree this would be "a waste of time" given that it's not an specialisation and I won't receive any money for it.

What to do after finishing a degree?

Firstly,  (and not easy in my country) it is to find a job. As far as my first degree is concerned--Tourism--, I could work as a recepcionist. This option is very difficult given that I would first need an Advanced English certificate and at least a year of experience working for free (could also be said, voluntarily). Regarding my second degree -Public Relations and Advertising- it's even more difficult. I would also need a master or some kind of specialisation in a field (Accounting, Copywriting, creativity, and so on...).

Secondly, it is going abroad. Unfortunately, I don't think I am at a foreign language level enough to go abroad. So I must consider Spanish-speaking countries alone. This could be an option but I need to outweigh pros and cons.

Thirdly, it is to keep studying. Unfortunately, to keep up with my academic career, I would need languages certificates or a "master" (here, a specialisation is very expensive, not affordable). If I start a new degree this would be "a waste of time" given that it's not a specialisation and I won't receive any money for it.

What to do after finishing a degree?

What to do after finishing my degree?

First one (and not easy in my country) is to find a job. As far as my first degree (Tourism) goes I could work as a receptionist*. This option is very difficult given that I would first need first an Advanced English certificate and at least a year of experience working for free. Regarding my second degree -Public Relations and Advertising- it's even more difficult. I would also need a master's degree or some kind of specialisation in a field (Accounts, Copywriting, creativity*, and so on...)

Second one would be going abroad. Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough foreign language fluency to go abroad. So I should consider only Spanish-speaking countries. This could be an option but I need to outwigh weigh the pros and cons.

Thirdly, keep studying. Unfortunately, to keep up my academic career I would need a language certificate or a "master" (here it's a specialisation and very expensive, not affordable). If I start a new degree this would be "a waste of time" given that it's not an specialisation and I wouldn't receive any money for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* I don't think receptionist and creativity are the words you want. I'm not totally sure what you're trying to say there so I'm not sure about the correct words.

What to do after finishing a degree?

First one (and not easy in my country) is to find a job. As far as my first degree (Tourism), I could work as a recepcionist. This option is very difficult given that I would need first an Advanced English certificate and at least a year of experience working for free. Regarding my second degree -Public Relations and Advertising- it's even more difficult. I would also need a master or some kind of specialisation in a field (Accounts, Copywriting, creativity, and so on...)

Second one would be going abroad. Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough foreign language level to go abroad, thus I should consider only Spanish-speaking countries. This could be an option but I need to outwiegh pros and cons.