I would like to learn how to use better English expressions(13)

Why on earth did I download the movie? My effort went for nothing. I was suddenly wondering what he came over for. It seemed that he who was feeling self-conscious wanted to say something but something was holding him back. Examining such his behavior, I realized that he wouldn’t come over because of me. It was not at all likely. Yeah, maybe not. My thought were all in a muddle. At that some point, what I had doubted about happened.

“Oh yes!” He sheepishly asked, “Did you say you have the book?”

“Yes.” I answered with disappointment. “After hanging the call up, then I looked around for it and found it.”

He didn’t directly ask for it and with a awkward smile he said feebly, “Well..”

It seemed like he kept wanting the book. His look of confusion made me sorry so I said reluctantly that he took it.

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors in my writing.

Why on earth did I download the movie? My effort went for nothing. I was suddenly wondering what he came over for. It seemed that he who was feeling self-conscious and wanted to say something but something was holding him back. Examining such his behavior, I realized that he wouldn’t come over because of me. It was not at all likely. Yeah, maybe not. My thoughts were all in a muddle. At that some point, what I had doubted, about happened.

“Yes.” I answered with in disappointment. “After hanging up the call up, then I looked around for it. and found it.”

He didn’t directly ask for it and with a awkward smile, he said feebly, “Well..”

It seemed like he kept wanting the book. His look of confusion made me feel sorry. so I said reluctantly lend it to him and he gleefully that he took it.

Looking at the writing, So little little colors and marks.  Am glad to see that you are improving so much.  Write simply and it becomes clearer and more natural.