Long Long Weekend

Hi!!!
Here we have a weekend of 6 days, it started yesterday and it will be finished on thuesday 2nd.
Thursday and friday we don't work for easter week , saturday and sunday ussually we don't work. (some people work half day) and finally, on april 2nd we commemorate the Funkland Islands aniversary. (That are called our Islas Malvinas) . In april 1st there isn't a special date, but in our country by indication of our president this type of days is considering "bridge holiday" , so we have six days for enjoy !!!

I would like ask you what things do you usually do in long weekends??

Mi husband and me like make short trips to some near city but this year we are building our house, so the trip should wait!

Long Long Weekend

Hi!!!
    Here we have 6 day weekend! It started yesterday and it will be finished on Tuesday the 2nd.
    Thursday and Friday we don't work for Easter week; Saturday and Sunday we usually don't work. (some people work half day (you could say "half a day" or "a half day")) and finally, on April 2nd we commemorate the Falkland Islands anniversary. (That are called our Islas Malvinas) . In April 1st there isn't a special date, but in our country, by order of our president, this day is considered "bridge holiday" , so we have six days to enjoy !!!

Mi husband and I like make short trips to some nearby city, but this year we are building our house, so the trip should wait!

Great! Basically, proper nouns (names of days, months, companies, etc.) are always capitalized in English. Your grammar is very good. The only thing I have to say is that is it always proper English to say "so and so and I" not "and me". Although even native English speakers will make that mistake sometimes. You have no idea how many times we have been told in English classes growing up that it is always "...and I". hahaha All English teachers are very insistant on that point! :D