Amy, the best singer of all time.

Amy Winehouse was born in the United Kingdom and she started to sing in her youth. Beyond a shadow of doubt, she was one of the most important singers of all time. In her epic album named 'Back to Black', the music scenario got a new star. This thin and beautiful woman from UK became an addiction among the teenagers from all over the world.
The songs like 'Back to Black', 'Rehab' and 'Wake up alone' became a fever in the whole Europe, after, the sucess of those songs was taken to the world. For several weeks, these songs were the most played in many radio stations in the USA, Germany, Italy, Brazil and even in the Japan.
Furthermore, with her single way of life, full of problems and whisky, Amy had an unforgetable life. Despite all those problems, nothing is going to change what she means to the music and for all the fans she left .
Life isn't fair. I'll never forget her. Nowdays we can only remember that the world had a star and this star is now where it belongs, the sky.

Amy, the best singer of all time.

Amy Winehouse was born in the United Kingdom and she started to sing in her youth. Beyond the shadow of doubt, she was one of the most important singers of all time. In her epic album named 'Back to Black', the music scenario got a new star. This thin and beautiful woman from UK became an addiction among the teenagers from all over the world.
    The Songs like 'Back to Black', 'Rehab' and 'Wake up alone' became spread like a fever in the whole across all of Europe, after, After success in Europe, these songs became popular in the rest of the world.  the sucess of those songs was taken to the world. For several weeks, these songs were the most played in many radio stations in the USA, Germany, Italy, Brazil and even in the Japan.
    Furthermore, with her single way of life, single lifestyle, full of problems and whisky, Amy had an unforgetable life. Despite all those problems, nothing is going to change what she means to the music and for all the fans she left behind.
    Life isn't fair. I'll never forget her. Nowdays we can only remember that the world had a star and this star is now where it belongs, in the sky.

Amy, the best singer of all time.

Amy Winehouse was born in the United Kingdom and she started to sing in her youth. Beyond a shadow of doubt, she was one of the most important singers of all time. In her epic album named 'Back to Black', the music scene got a new star. This thin and beautiful woman from UK became an addiction among the teenagers from all over the world.
    The songs like 'Back to Black', 'Rehab' and 'Wake up alone' became a fever in all of Europe, after the sucess of those songs was taken throughout the world. For several weeks, these songs were the most played in many radio stations in the USA, Germany, Italy, Brazil and even in the Japan.
    Life isn't fair. I'll never forget her. Nowdays we can only remember that the world had a star and this star is now where she belongs, the sky.

Very very very good! :D