Introducing to Chinese Traditional Culture

China's traditional culture, which has a long history, is extensive and prohound. As early as 2000 years age, Confucianism, represented by Confucius and Mencius, and Taoism with representatives Lao-tzu and Zhuang Zhou were created, and many other vital theories in China's history of ideas came into being either. These formed the famous situation in its history called "the masters' hundred schools". There are a lot of precious facets in the traditional culture of Chinese nation in the timeframe from Confucius to Sun Zhongshan, and also many good concepts centered on people and democracy. For instance, the culture puts emphasis on kind heartedness, community and cooperation without uniformity, as well as the view that people are the host of the country. Even today, the traditional virtues of bearing hardships, managing the household industriously and thriftily, and respecting teacher and his teaching are run in every Chinese family, and the valued concepts including "everyone is responsible for the rise or fall of the country", "people are the foundation of the country", "people are more important than the monarch" and "don't do to others what you don't want the others do to you" are passed on from generation to generation. These ideas are important in combining and balancing family, nation and society.

Introduction to Chinese Traditional Culture

China's traditional culture, which has a long history, is extensive and profound. As early as 2000 years ago, Confucianism, represented by Confucius and Mencius, and Taoism with representatives Lao-tzu and Zhuang Zhou were created, and many other vital theories in China's history of ideas came into being. These formed the famous situation in its history called "the masters' hundred schools". There are a lot of precious facets in the traditional culture of Chinese nation in the timeframe from Confucius to Sun Zhongshan, and also many good concepts centered on people and democracy. For instance, the culture puts emphasis on kind heartedness, community and cooperation without uniformity, as well as the view that people are the host of the country. Even today, the traditional virtues of bearing hardships, managing the household industriously and thriftily, and respecting teacher and his teaching are practised in every Chinese family, and the valued concepts including "everyone is responsible for the rise or fall of the country", "people are the foundation of the country", "people are more important than the monarch" and "don't do to others what you don't want the others do to you" are passed on from generation to generation. These ideas are important in combining and balancing family, nation and society.