cover letter

I´m living in Dublin for the last six months and I have improved my english a lot. I think that I have upper-intermediate level and I would like to get advanced level. But this step is not as easy as I thought. You need to talk with native speakers everyday and if you succeed in it, it´s possible that you are would manage to speak fluency english in other six months.

Of course that this is not a fix law, beacuse some people is capable of speaking really good in few months. This is the case of people who have learnt two or three lenguages when they were childs. But, apart to that, what I think is very important is the motivation. Yes, if you are really motivated, you will do everything to talk everyday, you will study hard and you will mix with native people.

cover letter

I´m have been living in Dublin for the last six months and I have improved my english a lot. I think that I have an at upper-intermediate level and I would like to get be at the advanced level. But this step is not as easy as I thought. You need to talk with native speakers everyday and if you manage to do that then succeed in it, it´s possible that you are would manage to can speak fluently english in other about six months.

Of course that this is not a fixed law, beacuse some people is are capable of speaking really good English in only a few months. This is the case of people who have learnt two or three languages when they were childs. But, apart to from that, what I think it is very important is the to have motivation. Yes, if you are really motivated, you will do everything you can to talk everyday, you will study hard and you will mix interact with native speakers people.