I just want to learn English well

In order to improve my English grades,i joined this at first time,but gradually I falled in love with cheating in English,I wish I can speak English smoothly ,and express myself clearly.
I know it too diffcult ,for me ,there is a long way to go .so I want to improve grammar first ,but I dont know what should I do next ,i hope someone can help me ...

I just want to learn English well

In order to improve my English grades, I joined this for the first time, but gradually I fell in love with cheating in English. I wish I could speak English smoothly and express myself clearly.
    I know it is too diffcult for me and there is a long way to go, so I want to improve grammar first, but I dont know what should I should do next.  I hope someone can help me ...

[You basic English is good.   Don't put quite so many phrases together with commas - make them sentence.  However, if you use 'so' or 'but' to start a phrase, it should usually be part of the main sentence, separated by a comma (,).   Also, put a space after periods and commas, not before them.]