Article

Hi there, I want to start an invented article with all the new vocabulary I have learned in the last weeks. Maybe It won’t have no sense but this helps me to consolidate the new vocabulary and expressions I have been learning.
By the look of things, nowadays is very important to be a good handyman. Recession has increased DIY’s skills in order to save some money. I have always used to call my father and bug him when I need some help but it is important to hold on and be self-sufficient.
Yesterday morning my alarm clock went off so early (about 6 am) and I realized I had to turn up in the bank. I had an important meeting with the manager in order to get a credit. In my way to the bank there was a terrible traffic jam and I got stuck. I became quite nervous because it was a drawn out traffic jam. The exhaust fumes were making me feel so bad and my asthma was beginning to be irritating. But ok I began to breathe deeply and thought how to tackle with the problem. I needed to be upbeat and think in other can help me to be relaxed. I turned on the radio, listened some dance music and in a few minutes the traffic jam ended up.
My strategy was to look confidence, humble and always to see the glass half full.
In spite of the fact that I arrived late, the manager received me politely. I took off my raincoat, brushed up my speech and surprisingly I was cool as a cucumber so a took a stand pretty confident.
Eventually the manager decided to give me the credit. He was really impressed about the viability of my proyect. I come out so gladly from the office and decided to lead as of next month a new company.
It is so important to have a go with your dreams. If it is not a new idea you can get ideas which are working but is important to downplay their weaknesses.
Now I can boast about being a brave guy who is not always grumping about my job situation. I reckon it is not easy but I take it on.

Article

Hi there. I want to start an invented article with all the new vocabulary I have learned in the last weeks. Maybe it won’t have any sense, but this helps me to consolidate the new vocabulary and expressions I have been learning.
    By the look of things, nowadays it is very important to be a good handyman. The recession has increased DIY’s skills in order to save some money. I have always used to call my father and bug him when I needed some help, but it is important to hold on and be self-sufficient.
    Yesterday morning, my alarm clock went off very early (about 6 am) and I realized I had to turn up at the bank. I had an important meeting with the manager in order to get a credit. On my way to the bank, there was a terrible traffic jam and I got stuck. I became quite nervous because it was a drawn-out traffic jam. The exhaust fumes were making me feel very bad and my asthma was beginning to be irritating. But OK, I began to breathe deeply and thought how to tackle with the problem. I needed to be upbeat and think in another way that can help me to be relaxed. I turned on the radio, listened some dance music and in a few minutes the traffic jam ended up.
    My strategy was to look confident, humble and always to see the glass half full.
    In spite of the fact that I arrived late, the manager received me politely. I took off my raincoat, brushed up my speech and surprisingly, I was cool as a cucumber, so I took a stand looking pretty confident.
    Eventually the manager decided to give me the credit. He was really impressed about the viability of my project. I come out very gladly from the office and decided to lead a new compay starting the next month a new company.
    It is so important to have a go with your dreams. If it is not a new idea, you can get ideas which are working, but is important to downplay their weaknesses.
    Now I can boast about being a brave guy who is not always grumping about my job situation. I reckon it is not easy, but I take it on.

[Very good work.  You English grammar and understanding are both solid.  The corrections were mostly minor.  One thing.  I substituted 'very' for 'so' in three places.  You should use so in the following form "I was so <adjective>, that <some phrase>".  I was so tired, that I couldn't get out of bed.  I was so sick, that I couldn't go to work.  I was so angry, that I threw something across the room and smashed it.  You don't always have to use 'that'.]