amber
The day I passed! Today i went to climb the mountain with my friend,we spent 4 hours on the hill,it'was so tired.Then we spent 1.5 hours to ride bike around the WestLake.After it,we decided to walk,it was unbelievable that we took 4 hours to reach the destination.when i was in the way ,i think many times that i would die because of the pain in my feet.Fortunately,i hang in there and eventually succeeded.I am proud of myself!

The day I passed!

Today i went to climb the mountain with my friend. We spent 4 hours on the hill. I was so tired.Then we spent 1.5 hours in bike riding around the WestLake. After that we decided to walk. It's unbelievable that it took us 4 hours to reach the destination.When i was on the way ,i thought many a times that i would die because of the pain in my feet.Fortunately,i hung in there and eventually succeeded.I am proud of myself!

The day I passed!

Today I went to climb the mountain with my friend. We spent 4 hours on the hill. It was so tiring. After that, we spent 1.5 hours to riding bikes around the WestLake. Afterwards, we decided to walk. It was unbelievable that we took 4 hours to reach the destination. When I was on the way, I thought many times that I would die because of the pain in my feet. Fortunately, I hung in there and eventually succeeded. I am proud of myself!

<em>[Good work.  You should be proud of yourself.  Remember to put a space after all commas and periods.  If you said "It was so tired", you would mean that the mountain was tired. 'It was so tiring' means that you were tired.]</em>