Humor

Many people like the ones who have the sense of humor. On the one hand, they may be easy-going, funny. On the other hand, they may bring happiness and laugh to the people around them.

We may feel happy when we are with some humurous people. They can creat a happy environment and are full of laugh. Personally, I like someone with sense of humor.

I have been working on it. I try to see some jokes and stories. I tell someone around me at right place right time. I am always want to be a man with humor.

Some guys said humor can't be learned after being borned, is kind of natural talent. If you are talented, you don't need to learn some stuff about it, and you can handle it naturally. To be honest, I think it can be helpful if you really learn it by heart, even though you are not gifted.

Humor

Many people like those who have the sense of humor. On the one hand, they may be easy-going and funny. On the other hand, they may bring happiness and laughter to the people around them.

We may feel happy when we are with some humurous people. They can create a happy environment and are full of laughs. Personally, I like someone with sense of humor.

I have been working on it. I try to find some jokes and stories. I tell them to someone around me at right place and time. I am always want to be a man with humor.

Some guys said humor can't be learned after being born, that it is kind of a natural talent. If you are talented, you don't need to learn some stuff about it and you can handle it naturally. To be honest, I think it can be helpful if you really learn it by heart, even though you are not gifted.

[Very good work.  Many people have different sorts of a sense of humor and different ways of expressing it.  Groucho Marx could not tell a joke, but he was funny in conversation.  Dick Van Dyke also could not tell a joke, but was very good with visual humor.]