Amazing Cosplay

Today,I and my friends watched a cosplay in my school.There were many diffent cartoon charactors.They weared diffrent cosplay wig and diffrent cloth.Everyone maked up.Portraying charactors came from games or films like CS and Naruto.All of things were eye-catching.Honestly, I am not crazier than before.But ,when I saw some charactors who I had wathed it in the cartoon TV ,I can not contral myself.The feeling did not emerge in a long time.At the same time,my friends told me that we could take photos with these charactors. So ,we took crazy activity,we looked for our favorite charactors,and then we exaggeratively posed for photographs.It is great.I feld that I turned back to eighteen years old.

Amazing Cosplay

Today, I and my friends watched a cosplay in my school. There were many different cartoon characters.They wore different cosplay wigs and different clothes. Everyone had maked up. Portrayed characters came from games or films like CS and Naruto. All of them were eye-catching. Honestly, I am not crazier than before but when I saw some characters who I had watched it in the cartoons on TV, I could not control myself. The feeling did not emerge [什么意思?】in a long time. At the same time, my friends told me that we could take photos with these characters. So, we went crazy took crazy activity: we looked for our favorite characters, and then we exaggeratively posed for photographs. It was great! I felt that I turned back to an eighteen years old.