my tiny happiness 我的小確幸

One day I saw a short clip on subway in Taipei. It said travel your own country with attitude of going abroad.

Suddenly I found we never explore our beauty of country, so when I walked on the streets and look up to

the buildings, Taipei 101 is over there. I can't help taking a photo immediately. Good shot! I said to myself .

I turn the sudden moment into eternity! why not observe the tiny happiness around you !

my tiny happiness 我的小確幸

One day I saw a short clip on in a subway in Taipei. It said travel your own country with open eyes as though you were travelling attitude of going abroad.

Suddenly I found understood we never explore our the beauty of our own country, so when I walked on the streets and look up to

I turned the sudden moment into eternity! why not observe notice and record the tiny happinesses around you !

Last year I travelled all around Taiwan Taroko, Hualian GaoXiong Taizhong Jilong Yeliu Matsu... wonderful!

My Tiny Happiness 我的小確幸

One day I saw a short clip on subway in Taipei. It said travel your own country with the attitude of going abroad.

Suddenly I found we never explore the beauty of our country, so when I walked on the streets and looked up to

the buildings, Taipei 101 is over there. I couldn't help taking a photo immediately. "Good shot!" I said to myself. 

I turned the sudden moment into eternity! Why not observe the tiny happiness around you?

my tiny happiness 我的小確幸

One day I saw a short clip on the subway in Taipei. It said travel within your own country with the same attitude of as if you were going abroad.

Suddenly I found realized that we never explore our the beauty of our own country, so when I walked on the streets and looked up to

the buildings, I saw Taipei 101 is over there. I can't couldn't help but take a photo immediately. Good shot! I said to myself .

I turned the sudden moment into eternity! Why not observe the tiny happiness treasures around you !