Cooking Shows as Pornography

La Grande Bouffe by Andrew Chan points out that the purpose of watching cooking shows is essentially same as the purpose of watching pornography that provides the viewers some form of satisfactions and pleasures that cannot be fulfilled and acted out in their real lives. The data from his paper shows that people eat mote fast food or have precooked food delivered to their homes than they cook themselves because they have no time to cook by their claim and explanation. This is the reason why people nowadays like to watch cooking shows in order to fulfill their need for good meals in a virtual way.
Nigella Lawson is an example from Andrew’s paper so I searched her name on YouTube since she is a beautiful and curvy woman. Unsurprisingly, some of the results are pornographic, “Nigella Talks Dirty”, “Naughty Nigella Lawson”, “Nigella Lawson Hot in Sexy Tight Blouse - Big Boobs”, and “Close Up: Nigella Lawson, Queen of Food Porn”. However, the contents of these videos are not about how Nigella does something sexually arousing on purpose but about, in fact, cooking and interview. Such sexually explicit video titles are evident in that people themselves are already make food and cooking shows pornographic. It is because not only of Nigella’s gorgeous appearance but also of how she cooks in her shows. As Andrew argues in his paper, the culinary ritual in cooking shows is a form of foreplay. For example, the language Nigella uses in her shows is flirting and arouses viewers’ sexual desires. From the comment made on her BBC interview video, “…she managed to slip the following into the dialogue: Slippery, rub all over, moist, plumptious beauties, lubricate, wet, insert and penetrate. I am going to stop paying for premium tariff sex lines…”; even the host tried to make the ways she cooks erotic. All in all, the desire for watching cooking shows has lots in common with watching pron.

Cooking Shows as Pornography

La Grande Bouffe by Andrew Chan points out that the purpose of watching cooking shows is essentially same as the purpose of watching pornography. that They provides the viewers some form of satisfactions and pleasures orgasmic entertainment that the viewers cannot be fulfilled and or to acted out in reality their real lives. The data from His paper shows attempts to prove that people eat prefer more fast food or have precooked pre-made food delivered to their homes rather than they cooking on their own. The usual reasoning is that they don't have the time to do so. themselves because they have no time to cook by their claim and explanation. This is the reason why Thus, people nowadays like to watch cooking shows in order to fulfill their need for good meals in a virtual way.

Nigella Lawson is used as an example from Andrew’s in the paper. So I searched for her name on YouTube since she is a beautiful and curvy woman. [Then you are implying that you are a pervert as well due to her "assets" and not because of your noble curiousity] Unsurprisingly, some of the results are pornographic, turned up can be quite salacious - “Nigella Talks Dirty”, “Naughty Nigella Lawson”, “Nigella Lawson Hot in Sexy Tight Blouse - Big Boobs”, and “Close Up: Nigella Lawson, Queen of Food Porn”. However, the contents of these videos are not about how Nigella does something sexually arousing on purpose but about, in fact, cooking and interview. Titilating titles to be sure but nothing naughty.  Just cooking lessons and interviews.  Such sexually explicit video titles are evident in that people themselves are already make food and cooking shows pornographic. Such are the advertisment to prick people's curiousity.

It is because not only of Nigella’s gorgeous appearance but also of how she cooks in assets do help greatly in selling of her shows. As Andrew argues in his paper, the that culinary rituals in these cooking shows are is a form of nothing than just a mere foreplay. For example, the language Nigella uses in her shows is flirting flirty and lubricious arouses viewers’ sexual desires. From the For example, comment made on her BBC interview video, “…she managed to slip the following into the dialogue: Slippery, rub all over, moist, plumptious beauties, lubricate, wet, insert and penetrate. I am going to stop paying for premium tariff sex lines…”Even the host tried to get into her act! make the ways she cooks erotic. All in all, the desire for Watching cooking shows has lots in common with is like watching poron. 

One man's porn is another's art. Nothing more than just good business practices.  He reads too much into things that are not there.