My plans for August of 2014

I want to do many things in August of 2014 because my contract of employment terminates in August of 2014. I’m working at Korean public institution. My department is the diffusion of green car. It is relevant to an electric car. Anyway I can’t wait to the expiry of my contract of employment terminates.

One of my job interview questions is “What will you do in 2 years?” I answered “I don’t know but I want to go to Brazil.” They asked again “Why do you want to go to there? It is really far from here.” I answered again “There is the one I want to see and I want to go to MASP. MASP is The São Paulo Museum of Art. I’m really interested in Art.” That was my job interview. I knew my job interview was a mess. I thought I will be able to work at there. Fortunately they decided me to hire. I’m really thankful I can work.

One of my coworkers quit the job on last Thursday. Her contract of employment was terminated. She had bittersweet thoughts about it. To tell the truth I envy her. She wanted to enter the bakery class. Every temporary contract worker is worried about their contract of employment terminates, but I think it is a chance for new beginning. :) So I made to do list for that day.

The problem is I’m not sure I can keep plans. >_< but I will try to keep them. I will go abroad to learn English and Portuguese. I would like to try many different things and meet many friends. I want to go to many art museums. I don’t know art very well, but I just like to see painted by a great artist. I heard MASP is showing Vincent van Gogh’s works this week. I'm dying to see it. I saw “The Starry Night” at the Seoul Arts Center. I really expected to see the Van Gogh exhibit but it was really disappointing because there is just “The Starry Night” >_<//

Anyway I hope I will make plans I can't keep. :)

The photo is an electric car.

My plans for August of 2014

I want to do many things in August of 2014 because my contract of employment terminates in August of 2014 then (you can use 'then' to refer to the time you had mentioned earlier). I’m working at a Korean public institution. My department is the diffusion of aims to promote green cars. It is relevant similar to an electric car. Anyway I can’t wait to for the expiry of my contract of employment terminates.

One of my job interview questions is was, (this happened in the past, so it should be past tense)“What will you do in 2 years?” I answered “I don’t know but I want to go to Brazil.” They asked again, “Why do you want to go to there? It is really far from here.” I answered again,There is the one I want to see and I want to go to the MASP. MASP is The São Paulo Museum of Art. I’m really interested in Art.” That was my job interview. I knew my job interview was a mess. I thought I will wouldn't be able to work at there. Fortunately they decided me to hire me. I’m really thankful I can work.

One of my coworkers quit the job on last Thursday. Her contract of employment was terminated. She had bittersweet thoughts (nice use of this word!!) about it. To tell the truth, I envy her. She wanted to enter the take a bakery class. Every temporary contract worker is worried about their contract of employment terminates, but I think it is a chance for new beginning. :) So I made to do list for that day.

The problem is I’m not sure I can keep plans. >_< but I will try to keep them. I will go abroad to learn English and Portuguese. I would like to try many different things and meet many friends. I want to go to many art museums. I don’t know art very well, but I just like to see painted paintings by a great artists. I heard MASP is showing Vincent van Gogh’s works this week. I'm dying to see it. I saw “The Starry Night” at the Seoul Arts Center. I really expected to see the Van Gogh exhibit but it was really disappointing because there is just “The Starry Night” >_<//

Anyway I hope I will won't make plans I can't keep. :)

The photo is of an electric car.

Great work ^^ I really liked some of the words you used in this entry. I feel the same about my job, I want to go out and seek new adventures too!

A few tips on writing: Do not use too many words in a sentence, it can sound cluttered. Sometimes, a simple sentence will do. Also, you may like to use commas to separate different ideas in a sentence. This makes it easier for people to digest the information as they are reading.

All in all, nice work :) Let's have an exchange some time, I really want to start learning Korean!

My plans for August of 2014

I want to do many things in August of 2014 because my contract of employment expires then. I’m currently working at Korean public institution. My department deals with the diffusion of green cars. They're similar to electric cars. Anyway, I can’t wait until my contract of employment expires.

One of my job interview questions was “What will you do in 2 years?” I answered “I don’t know but I want to go to Brazil.” They asked again “Why do you want to go to there? It is really far from here.” I answered again “There's something I really want to see. The MASP. The MASP is the São Paulo Museum of Art. I’m really interested in art.” That was my job interview. I knew my job interview was a mess. I didn't think I would be able to work there. Fortunately they decided to hire me. I’m really thankful for the opportunity.

One of my coworkers resigned from her job last Thursday because her contract of employment had expired. She had bittersweet thoughts about it. To tell the truth I envy her. She wanted to enter culinary/bakery school. Every temporary contract worker is worried about their contract of employment's expiration, but I think it is a chance for new beginning. :) So I made a to-do list for that day.

The problem is that I’m not sure if I'll be able to keep my plans, though I will try to. I'd like to go abroad to learn English and Portuguese. I would like to try many different things and make many friends. I want to go to many art museums. I don’t know art very well, but I'd just like to see paintings by great artists. I heard the MASP is showing Vincent van Gogh’s works this week. I'm dying to see them. I saw “The Starry Night” at the Seoul Arts Center. I really expected to see the Van Gogh exhibit but it ended up being really disappointing because there was only “The Starry Night” >_<//

Anyway I hope to make plans I can keep. :)

The photo is of an electric car.

Good job! You're well on your way towards native-like proficiency in the English language. If you have any questions or comments about the various corrections I made, please feel free to ask.

By the way, a contract's termination is different from its expiration. It's simple, though. If a contract is terminated, that means that you were let go early, for whatever reason. Usually, it's if you did something bad that would cause you to get fired. If a contact is expired, on the other hard, it just means that you fulfilled the time period stipulated in your contract and are therefore no longer employed by whichever company or firm was employing you.

My plans for August of 2014

I want to do many things in August of 2014 because my contract of employment terminates in August of 2014. I’m working at Korean public institution. My department is the diffusion of green car. It is comparable to an electric car. Anyway, I can’t wait until the expiry of my contract of employment terminates. ,

One of my job interview questions is “What will you do in 2 years?” I answered “I don’t know but I want to go to Brazil.” They asked again “Why do you want to go to there? It is really far from here.” I answered again “There is the one I want to see and I want to go to MASP. MASP is The São Paulo Museum of Art. I’m really interested in Art.” That was my job interview. I knew my job interview was a mess. I thought I would be able to work there. Fortunately, they decided to hire me. I’m really thankful I can work.

One of my coworkers quit the job last Thursday. Her contract of employment was terminated. She had bittersweet thoughts about it. To tell the truth, I envy her. She wanted to enter the bakery class. Every temporary contract worker is worried about their contract of employment termination, but I think it is a chance for new beginning. :) So, I made to-do list for that day.

The problem is, I’m not sure I can keep plans. >_< but I will try to keep them. I will go abroad to learn English and Portuguese. I would like to try many different things and meet many friends. I want to go to many art museums. I don’t know art very well, but I just like to see paintings by a great artist. I heard MASP is showing Vincent van Gogh’s works this week. I'm dying to see them. I saw “The Starry Night” at the Seoul Arts Center. I really expected to see the Van Gogh exhibit but it was really disappointing because there was just “The Starry Night” >_<//

Anyway I hope I won't make plans I can't keep. :)

The photo is an electric car.