cold belly

Sorry for being such a bad student... but the last weeks were tough at work... some servers were offline and our expertise was put in test.

Now I come back again and I'm glad to see the italki website running faster than the last months, I hope italki's programmers have had some reward or congrats about this.

Its Saturday midnight so I will keep this entry short by sharing a picture from my 3 years old daughter hanging a frog, she told "the frog have a cold belly!" and at the same time my wife was screaming "WTF! why is she hanging a frog!?"

I think we was educated in some like a crystal box, and that was not right. I'm a 32 years old male that have fear about spiders, that is not good. I have concerns about safety but I think we can educate our sons in a better way, not by fearing the things that can hurt them and still having a secure environment to grow.

I need to say "don't touch an animal that you don't know about it", this is true and because of this phrase is that we need to learn and educate others. By this we can stop fearing to the 99% of the planet, this can be applied to know about other cultures too.

cold belly

Sorry for being such a bad student... but the last few weeks were tough at work... some servers were offline and our expertise was put in to the test.

Now that I have come back again and I'm glad to see that the italki website is running faster than before. the last months, I hope that the italki's programmers have had some received a reward or congrats about for this improvement.

It's Saturday midnight on Saturday so I will keep this entry short by sharing a picture from of my 3 years old daughter hanging holding a frog. She told the frog "You have a cold belly!" and at the same time my wife was screaming "WTF!", why is she hanging holding a frog!?" (I believe you meant "holding" as this means to put it in your hands)

I think that we was were educated in something like a crystal box, and that was not right. I'm a 32 years old male that still have has a fear about of spiders and  that is not good. I have concerns about safety but I think we can educate our sons children in a better way, not by not fearing scaring them of the things that can hurt them and at the same time provide them with still having a secure environment in which to grow.

I need to say "don't touch an animal if that you don't know anything about it". this is true and because of this phrase is that we need to learn and educate others.(I don't quite understand this phrase but I would say something like: It is important that our children learn that all creatures have a place in the natural world and they be educated to respect rather than be frightened by them) By If we did more of this we could this we can stop being afraid of fearing to the 99% of the planet. This same philosophy could also can be applied to know learning about other cultures too.

Good job Cristian!  I loved the photo with your daughter! Your posts are always very interesting and thought provoking. My 17 year old daughter is absolutely terrified of spiders so I can relate to your story.  We don't want to instill fear of these inocent creatures in our children.

Saludos desde Canada!

cold belly

Sorry for being such a bad student... but the last weeks were tough at work... some servers were offline and our expertise was put in to test.

Now I come back again and I'm glad to see the italki website running faster than the last months. I hope italki's programmers have been rewarded or congratulated for this

It's midnight Saturday so I will keep this entry short by sharing a picture from my 3 years old daughter hanging a frog.  she said (or "told us") "the frog has a cold belly!"  At the same time my wife was screaming "WTF! why is she hanging a frog!?"

I think we was were educated in some like a crystal box, and that was not right. I'm a 32 years old male that have has a fear about of spiders. that is not good. I have concerns about safety but I think we can educate our sons (I believe you meant "children" and not just sons?) in a better way, not by fearing the things that can hurt them and still having a secure environment to grow.

I need to say "don't touch an animal that you don't know about it."  This is true and because of this phrase, is that we need to learn and educate others. By doing this we can stop fearing to the 99% of the planet, this can be applied to know learning about other cultures too.

- Haha, an entertaining notebook entry.  Great job!