Help Me!!

Hi i'm here because i wanna improve my english. But i dont know what i have to write in here. So for the first time, i want to introduce myself. My name is Puja and I'm 15 years old. I'm still in junior high school, for last year. After that i will go to senior high school an hopefully i can enter the good school. Wish me luck!

Help Me!!

Hi I'm here because I wanna improve my English. But I don't know what I have to write in here. So for the first time, I want to introduce myself. My name is Puja and I'm 15 years old. I'm still in junior high school, for it is the last year. After that I will go to senior high school and hopefully I can enter join the good school. Wish me luck!

Help Me!!

Hi i'm here because i wanna/want to improve my english. But i dont know what should i have to write in here. So, for the first time, i want to(let me) introduce myself. My name is Puja and I'm 15 years old. I'm still in junior high school, for last year grade. After i graduate (from junior high school) that i will go to continue my study to senior high school and hopefully i can enter the good school. Wish me luck! 

you have started good...keep on practicing :)