About teaching chinese

I am a college student, teach a middle student math,and i am learning business english,thought i am teach math,but what i really want to be is a chinese teacher,i really think i will be a good chinese teacher,i love to help others on learning chinese,and tell them the mistake ,and explain the detials,one of my dreams is to be a chinese teacher in a foreign country,but my english is not good enough to help me live in a foreign country,so i have to work hard on my english,and anyone who really want to learn chinese,and want to chat in chinese can contact with me,i will be glad to help.

About teaching Chinese

I am a college student teaching a middle student school math, and i am learning business and English. I thought I would teach math, but what i really want to be is a chinese teache. I really think I will be a good chinese teacher. I love to help others on learning chinese, and tell them the mistake they made and explain the details. One of my dreams is to be a chinese teacher in a foreign country, but my english is not good enough to help me live in a foreign country, so I have to work hard on my English, and. Anyone who really wants to learn Chinese, and wants to chat in Chinese can contact with me (or you can say 'can be in contact with me'), I will be glad to help.

Pretty good. Only minor mistakes (and a lot of people don't bother to use capitals on the internet anyway). One thing - use full stops or it's essentially one long sentence.