Here I am!

Well... I didn't know how to learn to write and to speak English if I'm not rich. I have books for learn grammar and vocabulary, but... what sort of English I'm learning?
I can read informatics and maths english text but... I suspect it's not very useful for meet people. :) And besides, I'm a little shy.
I'd like to learn English truly, but I don't like English class in Spain, because everybody speak in Spanish all the time.
I'm happy! I think this is the good time.

Here I am!

Well... I didn't don´t know how to learn to write and to speak English if I'm not rich. I have books for learning grammar and vocabulary, but... what sort of English I'm am I learning?
    I can read informatics and maths Eenglish text but... I suspect it's not very useful for meeting people. :) And besides, I'm a little shy.
    I'd like to learn English truly, but I don't like English classes in Spain, because everybody speaks in Spanish all the time.

Well done Silvia, a good rule to learn is that after prepositions (for, at, in, on etc) any verb that follows must be in the gerund (-ing), and don´t forget to put the auxiliary verb before the subject in questions.