Hi! Is there anyone willing to check this for me?

Hi! Is there anyone willing to check this for me? It is an abstract in foreign language which is needed to be appended into the thesis. Thank you. :)

(My name): PAV and CF as the key participants in the Velvet Revolution. [Thesis]. Constantine the Philosopher Univesity in Nitra. Faculty of Arts. Department of Political Science and European Studies. Supervisor: Doc. Mgr. László Öllös, PhD. Nitra 2013, 37 p.
In his thesis, the author deals with drawing a comparison between PAV movement and CF movement as key participants in the Velvet Revolution in CSSR. Having monitored the timeperiod from November 17th, 1989 to June 9th, 1990, he separates them into two stages. He analyses the causes of their separate development, expounds the circumstances of their mutual (non)cooperation, and last but not least, he compares both initiatives' strategies towards the communist power. In particular, he touches on the moral aspects of used methods and comes to the conclusion that very often these anti-regime movements took steps similar to the totalitarian procedures. Although, there has not been affirmed the author's original hypothesis claiming that principally the CF is responsible for the amoral steps and also for that communists were maintaining a power. On the other hand, this thesis confirms another assumption, that is, the key initiative concerning their mutual cooperation came chiefly from the Slovak revolutional movement.
Keywords: the Velvet Revolution, Public Against Violence, Civic Forum, Ján Budaj, Václav Havel, cooperation, morals, moderate continuity, machiavellianism, vetting, the Hyphen War, the parliamentary election in 1990

In his thesis, the author deals with drawing a comparison between the PAV movement and the CF movement as key participants in the Velvet Revolution in the CSSR. Having monitored analyzed/considered the time period from November 17th, 1989 to June 9th, 1990, he separates them into two stages. He analyses the causes of their separate development, expounds the circumstances of their mutual (non)cooperation, and last but not least, he compares both initiatives' strategies towards the communist power. In particular, he touches on the moral aspects of used methods used and comes to the conclusion that, very often, these anti-regime movements took steps similar to the totalitarian procedures. Although, there has not been affirmed the author's original hypothesis, claiming that principally the CF is responsible for the amoral steps and also for that communists were maintaining a power. On the other hand, this thesis confirms another assumption, that is, the key initiative concerning their mutual cooperation came chiefly from the Slovak revolutional movement.