What kind of superpower do you want?

Assume; here is a Genie's lamp. You rub over it and Genie come out, asking what kind of superpower you want to get.
When it comes to me, I, without any consideration, am going to urge Genie to make me like a spiderman, who uses sticky web to beat the villains.

Yes. Actually I've been always admiring him with two major following reasons.

1. Able to enjoy bird's eye view whenever he wants

Sometimes I feel strong urge to wave occasional goodbye towards the world and fly away to left the world behind.
So if I get an ability of spiderman's extraordinaire movablity, I wil reach out my hand to shoot web to glide high and move here and there with a free spirit.
As I feel tired of wandering about, I may stick at a topmost building, serenly look over vast scenery with a bird's eye view, which is my favorite way to enjoy scenery.
After finished watching a jaw-dropping panorama cradled under the land-mark building on which I sit,
I might drop a tear driven by nature-made (or human-made) touching masterpiece.

2. Save people from dangers.

In the Spiderman, Peter is just nothing but merely a weak, nerdy coward.
But after gotten a bite from a tiny spider, he became kind of a hero.
I like him. Why?
Because I'm the one who resembles personality of his.
Honestly, Spiderman is not so strong as other superheroes.
He can't fly like Superman.
He don't have magnificient power enough to rip off buildings like Hulk.
He don't have various high-tech weapons like Iron-man.
But his humanity is the best-high regardless of his inferiority compared with other heroes.
I think this is his superpower, throwing himself into dangerousness to rescue people.
I want to get this bravery and make people happy, shaping the brighter world.

correction

delete

my opinion

notes

What Kind of Superpower do You Want?

Assume; here is you have a genie's lamp. You rub over it and a genie comes out, asking what kind of superpower you want to get. When it comes to me As for me, I, without any consideration hesitation, am going to urge the genie to make me like a Spiderman, who uses sticky webs to beat the villains.

If you say "without any consideration" it has the nuance that you have not thought about the reason for wanting to be like Spiderman. Changing it to "without any hesitation" means you immediately know the superpower you want. Also, if the genie's name is "Genie," you do not need to add "a" and "the" but you should keep it capitalized.

Yes. Actually, I've been always admiring him with for two major following reasons.:

1. He is able to enjoy a bird's eye view whenever he wants.

Sometimes, I feel a strong urge to wave occasional goodbye towards the world and fly away to left leave the world it behind.
    So if I get an the ability of Spiderman's extraordinary movability manuverablility, I will reach out my hand to and shoot a web to glide high and move here and there with a free spirit.
    As I feel tired of wandering about, I may stick at a to the topmost highest building, and serenely look over the vast scenery with a bird's eye view, which is my favorite way to enjoy scenery.
    After I finished watching a jaw-dropping panorama cradled under the land-mark building on which I sit, I might drop a tear driven by the nature-made (or human-made) touching masterpiece.

Beautiful imagery!

2. He saves people from dangers.

In the Spiderman comics, Peter is just nothing but merely a weak, nerdy coward.

"Nothing but" and "merely" are redundant. You could pick either one.
    But after gotten getting a bitten from by a tiny spider, he became kind of a hero.

Kind of? He is a hero!
    I like him. Why?
    Because I'm the one who resembles his personality of his.
    Honestly, Spiderman is not so as strong as other superheroes.
    He can't fly like Superman.
    He doesn't have magnificient power enough supernatural strength to rip off buildings like Hulk.
    He doesn't have various high-tech weapons like Iron-man.
    But his humanity is the best,-high regardless of his inferiority compared with other heroes.
    I think this is his superpower: throwing himself into dangerousness to rescue people.
    I want to get this kind of bravery and make people happy, shaping the a brighter world.

Note: This "kind of" is different than the previous correction I made to "kind of."

I hope I didn't miss anything. This was a lot of fun to read!

What kind of superpower do you want?

Imagine that you have Genie's lamp. You rub it and the Genie comes out. He asks you, "If you could have any superpower, which one would it be?".
    I, personally, without any hesitation or consideration, would tell the Genie to make me like Spiderman, who uses sticky web, agility, and spider-sense to beat his adversaries.

Yes, definitely Spiderman. I've always admired and envied him for these two major reasons.

1. His ability to have a bird's eye view of the world whenever he desires.

Sometimes I feel a strong urge to wave an temporary goodbye to the world and to fly away and leave it behind.
    If I were to have Spiderman's extraordinary agility, I could flip over my hand, shoot a web from my wrist and swing here and there with a free spirit.
    After I feel tired of wandering about, I may position myself on the roof of tall skyscraper, and serenely look over the vast landscape from my bird's vantage-point. My favorite way to observe the world. After I am finished looking at the jaw-dropping panorama cradled from the landmark building on which I sit, I might shed a tear in response to the overwhelming beauty of the natural (or man-made) masterpiece before me.

2. His ability to rescue people from dangers.

Spiderman's alter-ego, Peter Parker is a weak, "nerdy", and unassuming person.
    But after the bite from the tiny, radio-active spider, he transforms into a superhero.
    I like him. Why? Because I see some of myself in him. 
    Spiderman doesn't have some of the abilities that some other superheroes do.
    He can't fly like Superman.
    He don't have magnificient physical strength (enough to level a building) like Hulk.
    He don't have the high-tech weaponry that allows Tony Stark to become Ironman.
    But he has more humanity than these other characters - regardless of his inferiority in other areas. 
    I think it is precisely this vulnerability which is his superpower. He knows his weaknesses but still has the willingness to put himself in harm's way in order to rescue people. In this way, he is better able to relate to the people he helps. 
    I want to have his courage and also to make people happy, so as to help make the world a brighter place.

Something like that. I hope I didn't change youre original meaning. I changed it quite a bit, obviously. I think Mark Ditko was they guy who drew the first Spiderman issues, back in the 60's. He and Stan Lee might have co-created the character. Probably, I guess. I think there a conscious intention at Marvel to characters more "human" than DC's characters. To some extent, anyway. They were and are still super-heros though.