sunday morning

I climbed the highest mountain in Singapore with my colleague this morning.

Even it is the highest spot. The height is only 164 meters. It was not difficult to reach the summit of the mountain. We only spent 2 hours to finished it totally. My colleague have climbed himalaya before. It was really a easy job for her today.

But the view in the mountain is really good. It is a typical tropic forest. All the plants look so special.We also encountered some lovely monkeys. They are adorable. They are so lucky that was born in the forest instead of zoo.

Sunday morning

Even though it is the highest spot, The height it is only 164 meters tall. ("It is only ___ tall" sounds more natural in English.) It was not difficult to reach the summit of the mountain. We only spent 2 hours to finished it totally. My colleague have has ('have' is plural, for more than one colleague) climbed in the Himalayas before. It was really a easy job for her today.

But the view in the mountain is really good. It is a typical tropical forest. All the plants look so special. We also encountered some lovely monkeys. They are adorable. They are so lucky that they were born in the forest instead of the zoo.