Razbitz
wake up dude! Wake up in the morning is really hard to me. Cause my insomnia. I can't handle this, so Im very tired every morning, every single day. Someone tell me `You got a lot of stresses' 'You just need to break few days.' But I think the problem is not stresses. So what's the reason my insomnia? I want figure out that. There is thousand reason for insomnia(my doctor said). But I don't know yet. He just said 'Rest. And don't think about your complicated jobs, studyies whatever.' But I can't! So Im gonna die every morning in my house, in my bed. Its truely painful...

Wake up, dude!

Waking up in the morning is really hard for me. 'Cause of my insomnia. I can't handle this, so I'm very tired every morning; every single day. Someone told me, 'You've got a lot of stress' 'You just need to take a break for a few days.' But I think the problem is not stress. So what's the reason for my insomnia? I want figure that out. There is thousand reasons for insomnia (my doctor said). But I don't know yet. He just said, 'Rest. And don't think about your complicated jobs, studies, whatever.' But I can't! So I'm gonna die every morning in my house, in my bed. It'truly painful...

Wake up dude!

Waking up in the morning is really hard for me because of my insomnia. I can't handle it, so Im very tired every morning, every single day. Someone told me `You've got a lot of stress. You just need a break for a few days.' But I don't think the problem is stress. So what's the reason for my insomnia? I want to figure that out. There are thousands of reasons for insomnia (according to my doctor). But I don't know yet. He just said 'Rest. And don't think about your complicated jobs, studies whatever.' But I can't! So Im gonna die every morning in my house, in my bed. It's truly painful...

Thank you all my friends! I appreciate your concern of me. I will try all your advice in this night. Thank you!
i think you should try to do some exercises such as running, playing basketball etc. your body will get tired and the pressure will be realised which will be helpful to your sleep. You can even read book quietly in your bed. this will also help you get sleepy.
I too have suffered from insomnia before. I know how you feel, coz like you, I also lived in agony. Try to relax your mind and don't think too much. I remember, I had been eating heaps of bananas before just to get a good sleep. Well, it helped somehow. Also try to listen on soft/classical music everytime you go to bed coz it relaxes your mind (it worked on me). I used to read books also particularly the ones that teaches how to still your mind. Well, I hope for you to get well soon. Consult your doctor, if that techniques still didn't work :)